ACCESS To Savings is a member-only discount program offering convenient and easily redeemable savings on dining, shopping, hotel & travel, auto rental, entertainment, beauty & more! Over 300,000 participating national and local merchants.
- MSEA provides these insurance benefits to members:
- $2,000 Life Insurance policy from Horace Mann. This policy covers members aged 18-69.
- 2,000 Accidental Death Policy from Hartford (prorated after age 70).
- The David Surver Agency offers personal help with your personal insurance needs.
The MSEA Retirement Program offers members the opportunity to remain affiliated with MSEA as a NON-voting member. You will be able to keep MSEA member benefits and can attend all MSEA member events. A $25 annual fee will be collected from each retiree who choses to sign up for the retiree program. Contact Elizabeth for an application.
Members can receive $25 from MSEA if they have worked for their district for at least 4 years and meet specific criteria:
- Members at least 50 years old.
- Members that have applied for Social Security, PERA or medical disability retirement.
A full-service, member-owned, member-operated, not-for-profit financial institution guarantees membership to those working in education, even after resignation or retirement.